Saturday, May 25, 2013

Tomorrow I will survive




As your remnants still lie beneath
Time and again I think of you
A wave of thoughts immerses me in the events of the past 
then i talk to myself like i would talk to you

Suddenly i stop
Greeted with silence
Hearing the bustling of the trees beneath my house
I realize that the world is moving on without me

As i battle through the cacophony of the voices inside
I lead the inner drive to concentrate on the mundane

And slowly you fade away
While i struggle to adjust my eyes in the dark
I feel
You were planning this darkness forever maybe

I try to put up
Against the witnessed naivety
But those deceiving eyes still hold up strong
Mocking my innocence

I plan my withdrawal
Amidst the echoes of your voice 
Now dimmed by distance

With a promise of revival 
Fighting the chaos inside
I slip into a deep slumber
Tomorrow i will survive


Cheers
Sne!!

2 comments:

Harshal said...

This was written by you?

Snehal Vaidya said...

Yes Harshal, by me of course!